User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. I'm usually in grand health, but poor wee Sosanna is the unlucky one that is ill a lot. Mother Mary, how she coughs now that we don't have much ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    You lass! Yes, you, Wiggy! What in heaven's name are you sitting around for? You actually have the inspiration to write-now do it! -Fineena Fineena, dearest, have you not noticed ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    I'm with bubbles. Gone with the Wind is my main influence, and I love any book with adventure, romance, the whole nine yards. Specific authors? Hmm, that's actually hard to ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Those are GORGEOUS Kay!!!! I'm especially interested in the ruin ones-where exactly did you take those? They're so intriguing! I don't know which one is my favorite. They each represent ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I vaguely remember Pa taking me out to the fields when I was 1 1/2 years old to see the first potato. He was so proud that he got to ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hehe Bob. :D After a long, warm, cuddly time around the fire, they all decided it was time to go home. But no-it couldn't be time to go home! Fred ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Christmas!!!!!! -Fineena, Peter, Patrick, and Bridget What's your least favorite vegetable?

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Oh, I love Arthurian legends! Middle Ages are probably my favorite time in history to read about. Currently, I'm reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. There was one time ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    That was a mighty quick message! -Fineena Fineena's Message What is this thing? Ach, it doesn't matter. So, hello! If you're Irish, that's grand, and you gain brownie points with ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    We sing many carols, but they're more jigs. I like all of them because we lasses get to really dance then! -Fineena Who do you admire most?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, although I have taken the plunge into the river by our home in Ireland. That was almost like an initiation ceremony when I was little-once you did that, you ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Drive? I've never heard that word it some type of food? -Fineena Do you believe in the supernatural?

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peter, my family, Ireland. And everything in me life! -Fineena Fineena, Bridget, and my newspaper. And of course, my best friend Patrick. -Peter What's your favorite holiday and why?

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Errr...hardly! Okay, maybe I think about it sometimes-but not that much! I have more important things to worry about, such as how I'm going to get my dear family over ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    How is that possible, Lycan? Do you just switch points of view or something? I've been finding that since I've started this journal thing for Fineena I've become a LOT ...

    Nov 15, 2006


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug