User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Lass, I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Is that some type of foreign pratie? -Fineena

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Acoustic, you should write your own story. :) Trust me, it's the only way it'll get written right. :D

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Ach, yes! I can dance up a mean Irish jig, but Patrick's a grand sight better than me. But sporting? *winks* Poor Bridget--she gets it from me more than she ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul. I am a writer. :D

    Oct 22, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Oh God, a whole novel? As in, not procrastinating anymore?!? You know, I want to do it, but I want to take my time on my novel I'm working on. ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Dialogue Conundrum

    Yeah, same person talking on the same subject is okay, as long as it's in a short(er) paragraph. Unfortunately, some people don't know the limit, and I admit I sometimes ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. LOVIN' it. :D

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I can't be near a computer. It makes me want to go on YWS or email or something like that to procrastinate writing. I mostly write just when the idea ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    I try to remain it happens, when I really, really love a piece that I've done, other people read it and go, "Eh." Which isn't good for the self esteem. ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Planning of a novel.

    For me, I'm just starting on my first novel. I've read tons of writing books, and some of the advice that ALWAYS sticks out to me is get to know ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]ZOMG that was the best book ever! I didn't cry, but I just sat there staring at the page, reading the line about Fred dying over and over. Fred...Lupin...Tonks...I think ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    ZOMG!!!!!! Page After Page was amazing!!!! I've been wanting that book to own desperately for awhile. Was Chapter good? I'm doing the write thing by reading Building Fiction by Jesse ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    lol Never would have guessed, Clau! :P So I'm definitely less than 300 pages away on War and Peace. (I had a very long break from it-now I'm determined to ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I don't like to torture characters too much. The nice thing about doing it is that they're not a living person, and you can do whatever you want to them. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    I like #4 best with the rushing water. Water's always been magical for me!

    May 24, 2007


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud