User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I have to wake up already ?" What would you say if you were told you won the Nobel Peace Prize?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I don't believe so. My worst fault is saying too much when I should only be saying a wee bit! -Fineena What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Thank heavens for disks!" What would you say if your mom told you that you were moving to Antarctica for 3 years for a research trip?

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    Jack-do you recommend any historical fiction writers? I know you're big on that, so I was just wondering. Thanks!

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Well, at least you're not going to Jupiter to get more stupider!" What would you say if your favorite candy bar stopped being manufactured?

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Because she listens to me, never says degrading things to me, is always there for me, and mostly lets me be meself. Bridget has been my best friend since I ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would add more strength to my upper arms. I need to work to get me wages, and sometimes, at least at the beginning, my arm strength was a wee ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Made me think of grasshopper for some reason. As I know what your story is about, though, I can't really give a fair judgment because I loved your story! I ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    Endings are great. I just hate the ones that don't satisfactorily wrap up the story. But hey, that's what epilogues are for! I used to skip to the endings, but ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    "Self-degradation" popped into my head immediately. Makes me think of something angsty, and as I'm not the type for that, prolly wouldn't be interested too much. Inscription of Love

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Green, of course! -Fineena What does your country's flag look like?

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of a cauldron with magic. Sort of like the black cauldron. lol I don't think I'd personally pick it up, but then again I'm not a great judger ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Is that Italian? I've never heard of it before... -Fineena What's your favorite type of candy?

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Anna Karenina . In short, best Russian book I've ever read. And in short again-READ IT!!!!!! *evil laugh*

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Old age. I don't want to hurt, and I want to live a long, grand life. -Fineena Do you like reading or math better?

    Dec 21, 2006


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief