-
Re: Character Answer Game
I can brew a grand pot of tea and I'm an expert at taking care of wee ones when they're sick, but I'm not a "doctor" or anything of the ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Top 5 Best Books
I read back on my other list and there are so many good books!!!! I could name at least 20 off the top of my head! But, if you insist... ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
What are those? They sound like some type of foreign plant-I'm not an expert on botany, but I do know that clover is the most beautiful green! -Fineena Have you ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Oh, that's easy! The grandest time of my life was when Peter told me he loved me. Simple as that. I'd held my feelings inside for so long, and he ...
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: One line Summary
"Dude, now I can walk three times as fast!" What would you say if you found yourself in a video game?
Jan 29, 2007 -
Re: One line Summary
"Get movin', you honkin' mass of metal!" What would you say if you woke up and found your best friend dead?
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Why write?
I write because I breathe. No writing, no breathing. No breathing, no life. And I die. I don't want to die yet! Also, as Jack mentioned awhile back, sometimes it's ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: One line Summary
OMG! Clark Butler! Colin Firth! Now I know what they mean when they say Hollywood is the place to be! What would you say if you found a purple bear ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Do you mean Fairyland? Ach, Peter tells me constantly it's nonsense and Patrick is always joking that the fairies will come and get me. Mother Mary, I don't know what ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Ireland, there isn't many pets around. We had a wee dog, but the poor critter drowned in the river when he was trying to swim. *sniffles* He was such a ...
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Something mysterious and thrilling. I'd pick it up. The Grandest Green
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I'm actually a very light sleeper. Sometimes, the most wee bit of noise can awake me, but when I'm reeeeally tired, I sleep like Pa after coming home from the ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
I was sitting at the top of our street, thinking about a list of countries to set my novel in. I narrowed it down to 10, then 5, then 1. ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Makes me think of a puppet show. Just because it's in a foreign language, I'd pick it up and read the back of it. Emerald Hope
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Peter told me on the ship that he would protect me always. No matter what happened to Ireland, to my family, to anyone, he would always protect me. Ach, and ...
Jan 18, 2007
