User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dude, it's an underground cave !!!" What would you do if your brother puked up purple snot?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like some western robber being chased by a constable. Might read it. A Wish to be Free

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Love. 'Tis the grandest feeling in the world-it's like soaring on angel's wings or running down the green hills of Ireland with your arms stretched toward the sky. It's so ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Ewwwwww!!!! It's ALIVE!!!!!!" What would you do if you found an abandoned baby on your doorstep?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Give me the money!" What would you say if you found your father had been turned into a green blowfish?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Wiggy, Thank you, thank you for writing my, er, desperation scene, as you like to call it. I like the way you expressed my emotions, and I'm glad you're satisfied. ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Since my author started typing my answers! -Fineena What is your style of music?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I thought of a giant dinosaur when I first read it. It's a cool title, but for some reason it just conjures up dinosaur images. XD Heart o' Emerald

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No; in fact, I mostly speak before I think! Ach, 'tis a horrible habit, but the words just tumble out before I even form them properly in my mind! -Fineena ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I live in New York, but I'm originally from Skibbereen. Had to leave because of the cursed pratie plague...ach, I miss my grand green hills! -Fineena I'm in Ireland right ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a fantasy about the Queen of the Harpies! :P I'd read it, whether or not it was good (well, how can I pass up something of Mythie's? :D). ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Depends. Normally, I can be friendly and I'm not afraid to speak out to someone if I want to talk to them. But if they're English, they may as well ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Get those creatures away from me!" What would you do if you found you'd been turned into a statue?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    *spills coffee* "So sorry sir, did I do that? Here, let me help you clean it up!" What would you do if your computer mouse turned into a real mouse?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a memoir or some type of horror story. Might read it. Fineena

    Jan 30, 2007


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela