-
Re: 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult
Judy Picoult is a MAGNIFICENT author. Her stories are so real! I adored Nineteen Minutes; it was one of those books that actually stayed with me. My Sister's Keeper is ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Any good books I can try?
Hey there! Well, it's summer, and yay! Time to read! :) So, you simply HAVE to read Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It's an essential to every writer's ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Lolita
I read it about a year ago, and it left me astounded. There's only a few books I've been quite so enthralled with, such as Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
"Voices from the World of Jane Austen" by...somebody....lol It's so good! It's for my Brit Lit class, but I'm writing a paper comparing Lizzy Bennett and Emma Woodhouse and Jane ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Sallad? Ach, I don't know what you're talkin' about. Soup it is, lass! Give me some mashed praties and milk and any bit of spice you have and I'll have ...
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. You learn where to buy the cheap Valentine gifts. Dance as if nobody's watching because nobody ...
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
toast
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: Jiggity
Beautiful. Meep, you are a true artist, in every sense of the word. :grin:
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Write down every exquisite little detail, get character ideas, get to know everyone, especially Catherine of Aragon, and then come back to the present time and write a best selling ...
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Once upon a time, my teddy bear fell out of a window. And died. I cried, and blew up the building. I hate my life.
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!
Haha, so how do we exactly post a cover? *coughsandfeelsstupid* Where do we create one? I am and HTML illiterate.
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Recommend your favorite book
The best book ever HAS to be Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It's a timeless story of love, war, desperation, survival, and broken hearts. It's so beautiful! And ...
Oct 2, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Right now, I'm having a blast with Being Elizabeth Bennet by Emma Campbell Webster. It's like a choose-your-own adventure book where you are Lizzy Bennet, the protagonist of Jane Austen's ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Personality check
Hmmm....I think that he would most likely be arrogant, since he's so self-righteous. But if you'd consider that cliche, you could always unstereotype him and make him a timid, self-righteous ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Department of Procrastination Prevention
I am procrastinator extraordinare. Fear me. Actually, my muse fears me. I fear myself. Am I making any sense? See, by doing this I so just procrastinated again! :D :lol: ...
Feb 14, 2008
