-
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
I've left out so many!!!! Bubbles, I'm pretty sure I put you down, but in case I didn't, here you are: BUBBLES!!!! Cause she's awesome and intelligent and funny and ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
OH MY GOSH I FORGOT SAB!!!!!! *breathes heavily* I'm so so sorry!!!!!! *stabs self* But yay I made it on your list!!! :D And MH!!! Dude, one of the most ...
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
I knew I'd forget... SKYE!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
Awesome, I'm on another list! You are so on mine writingluver =) Thanks, kitty! *huggles* You're so shweet. :D And I made it on Snoinkus' list!!!! *boogies* I am now ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
I'm on like 7 lists!!!! *pumps fist into air and does victory dance* *feels loved* Told you I'd forget people!!!! -Joeducktape (Haley!!!!!!) Love you darlin'!!!! -Lindsay (SAC!!!)--boatloads of fun :D
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Help me choose a title?
I think you have a winner. XD
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
How can I pick ten?!? Rest assured, you're all loved. :D (I've already met Clau, else she would be on the list. XD) 1.Bechka (Dream Deep), PA 2.The Robmeister (Prosithion), ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?
Soon, I say, soon! *Superman pose*
Sep 5, 2007 -
Re: It's my sweet 16!!!!
I just had to let everyone know about my sweet 16!!! I've been waiting for this birthday for FOREVER, and it was great! I went to a picnic, went shopping ...
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I know! My camera takes horrid you think I should resize them smaller?
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
More pics!!! Yayness! Me and Clau!!! Tada!!!! She's got a gun, and she knows how to use it. Big strong Clau...with a smile!!! Pwetty picture. :) And now, you get ...
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
:D Someone pair me up again! Dreamy and Pro
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
I know, gyr! lol Don't worry, I'm completely kidding on that one!!! A few months back, there was this thing where random people were being matched, regardless of what gender, ...
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
Twit and magicman TN and Fred!!!
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
Ari and Jack (poor Jacko, no one leaves you alone :P) Fandango and...oy, who? Fand and gyr! Now you both have someone!
Aug 29, 2007
