-
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
Buchanan, most definitely. It encompasses everything, and then some!
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: I Almost Feel Bad For The Cleveland Indians
CARDINALS!!!!!!! Erm, go St. Louis!!!! *toots horn*
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: Pick my new avatar!
2, totally!
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
Jig mah man!!! YOU don't disturb me--the stuff in your stories does!!! In that quiet horror type of way, you know how magicman had that contest and all? That's the ...
Oct 18, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
*cheers* I'm on Bob's top ten!!!!!!! Dude, that just totally made my day!!!! *tacklehugs* Love ya! You're so cool, too! *number 1 fan* Okay, I'll stop acting like a 13 ...
Oct 15, 2007 -
Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll
Pat Buchanan is my hero. 'Nuff said.
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!
I was writingluver5. I am now Wiggy. And I shall always be Wiggy. It's so much easier to type!
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Please Welcome Sam and Adam To Big Brother
Yayness!!! *bows*
Sep 24, 2007 -
Re: Why Did You Register?
I joined, at first, because of Writer's Digest Top 101 sites (and I joined the day after (before?) Dreamy and there's all this weird coincidence stuff lol). That aside, as ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: In General, Most People Are...
Good. I shall forever be an optimist!!!!!
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?
Precisely, Shaf. :D Pat's just...Pat! I can't not vote for him. It'd be like cutting off my arm or something! Pat is the shizz!! Wiggy ;)
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: YWS Awards??...
That's my Jacko. ;) When would they be again? I can't remember the exact founding date...:oops:
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
Dude, 'xactly what I was talking about!!! Though I do remember some of a similar nature being given last year...*ponders*
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: YWS Awards??...
Yeah, so I was wondering when we're going to have them? They were sooo much fun, and I most definitely know some people who I'm going to nominate...:D Just wondering! ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: MTV is coming to my high school...fascinating.
That's awesome!!!! Of course, then again, I don't watch MTV, but hey, if someone from your school gets picked, you guys will be totally famous!!! You should try out. :D ...
Sep 12, 2007
