-
Re: Happy Birthday!!! 16 Today
Happy b-day Lizzles! I'm so thankful for you! Wiggy ;)
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Is writing in your future?
Writing is me. I'm definitely majoring in Creative Writing/English, and I'd love to get a minor in history to go along with it. I'm actually rediscovering my love of writing ...
Nov 21, 2007 -
Re: YWS Prom Queen Voting!
You ALL get my votes, but since Ari's the princess of YWS, I just couldn't resist upgrading her to queen. :D Love you all! And you all are royalty!
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: YWS Prom King Voting!
I. Hate. Choices. Jacko's the king, but Dono's jester/king. I love both of them!!!! AHHHHH!
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: Five Days Left To Submit To The Literary Journal!
November 15--on it's way today--hopefully! *crosses fingers* I am such a last minute idea person/procrastinator.
Nov 15, 2007 -
Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?
Barty schools all. Besides, he won last time!!! And YWS IS monkeyish, ya know. *salutes*
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Monkey Lovers Arise!
MONKEYS ARISE!!!!! I shall forever support ze monkeys. Let me know what you need! Plus we have old Barty to help us. :D
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: One-Word Circle Story
Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: The Official YWS Prom King/Queen Nomination Thread!
King: Jacko Queen: Areida :D
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Top 10 Cities (Australia Is Taking Over)
Suz, we need to make a stand for St. Louis!
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Most Awards!
Most likely to be a janitor: Vernon, for some reason, I see you as that. Don't ask. Just a romantic janitor! Got a nice ring to it! lol YWS Clown: ...
Nov 13, 2007 -
Re: Happy Birthday YWS!
This is the most AMAZING site ever. YWS=home. YWS=friends. YWS=the shizz. 8) I luuuuurrrrve it! Happy birthday, most amazing site EEEEVER!!! Woohooo! *partay*
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: The Birthday Festivities Begin! [locked]
Terrific threes, here we come! Third time's a charm! :P OH MY GOSH I cannot wait for the awards!!! They are SOOO much fun!!!
Nov 10, 2007 -
Re: Do You Like Online Polls?
Dude, they rock!
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10 just cause it's unique and it's you!!!! And I like it/ :D
Nov 2, 2007
