User avatar

Wiggy

  • Official Polls Re: What Does YWS Really Stand For?

    Yo, Pat fo shizzle! *gangstah pose* I heart Pat Buchanan, but some other possibilities: Yikes, We Stink Yo, Wha Sup? You Will Smile Yummy, Weird Staples!

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look waaay older than 16! You're cute. ;) Love the last pic. XD

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    Ooo, hard decision. My favoritest animals are tigers, and I think Siberian tigers are beautiful, so I'd either be one of those or (I think they're called) bangle tigers. I'd ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas?

    I got bunches of awesome stuff for Christmas! Everyone got great stuff! That makes me soooo happy! Okay, so what I got, and I'll prolly forget some. :P -A PINK ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas

    Merrrrry Merry Christmas, and a wonderful day to you all! *clinks champagne glass* Oh, Christmas is just beginning , I can feel it. It's so magical! I hope all of ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Wow...a whole almost two years at YWS? That sounds crazy. No, in fact it IS crazy (just like me--wheee!!! :P) Erm, yeah...:oops: Anyways, this site is the most amazing thing ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Lend Me Your Ears

    ZOMG it's Jacko!!!!!! I've missed you SOOO much. YWS just is totally not the same without you. I mean--you're like the heart and soul of this place (at least part ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Your Friendly Neighborhood Neurologist Cal Has Been

    It totally wasn't the same without you. I'm so happy you're back! Yayness for sleep! *snores loudly*

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 90% cool, sophisticated, and foreign (Latin! lol) Custom Title: 50% Been the same for a while... Avatar: 75% I can't really tell what it is. Country: 100%!!! I loooove ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?

    YWS ftw!!! And of course Pat Buchanan. *seats eagerly* I wanna read The Three Little Pigs today!

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dan is teh hotness! *sizzles* I still need to pm you sorry it's taking forever! Wiggy ;)

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My play performed tonight! (pictures added!)

    MAJOR YAYNESS!!!! WOOHOO!!!! *tacklehugs* It was SOOOO awesome. The best part was seeing you again, though. :D I missed you sooo much! It's been since like the summer! But best ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    Ooo, a Christmas ball!!! *dances frantically* You guys, I. LOVE. DANCES!!!! We have to do this, we just have to!!! Planning and all that jazz...oh, I wouldn't miss it for ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Most Results!!

    Has my arch-nemesis Wiggy seen this yet? *shifty eyes* Yes, I have was a contrived plot for MUWAH!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Er, yeah...:oops: BUT ZOMG I WON!!!! I'VE NEVER WON AN AWARD ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Acceptance Into the Young Writers Journal

    I know! I'm checking mine constantly...I only had time to write something that prolly was complete crud, but I do like the story. I. Just. Need. To. Find. Out. Not ...

    Nov 22, 2007


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy