User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Gummy your so pretty!!! But I think you'd look soooo much better if you smile! I really want to see you smile! :D :D :D

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found it at the 101 Top sites for Writers in Writer's Digest. The best magazine EVAR!!!!! :D

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^is an extraordinary translator :D

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^went from speaker of the forum to senior writer-but is really speaker of the forum lol

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Y'all are sooo pretty! I might post some pics soon...I don't know...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chevy and Matt-Aww soo pwetty! Matt I love that dress on you-you look absolutely gorgeous! That color is really pretty! :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Monkey, monkey, monkey, and again...monkey.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    Still writingluver5-always have been, always will be. I'm also known as writingluver, WL, WG, Mary, and Wiggy. (Don't ask :D)

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Is that you Nate? I totally didn't picture you that way! lol Kayaking is pretty sweet, though. Was that trip fun? ^_^

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogs

    Um...how do we do our blogs?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Accidentally in Love by the Counting Crows. Best party song EVAR!!!! 8)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: A Serious Question

    Most definitely a fart...like Jack said, they smell disgusting!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Wow Nate-awesome AWESOME job getting this done. How do we do blogs though?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Mentors

    I'll check it out! :D

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I will miss you all...

    This site is the best I've ever come across. Just wanted to say a final goodbye to Nate and everyone who's made this site so special. I love you all! ...

    May 22, 2006


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden