-
Re: best planet in the solar system
Saturn 'tis mine. Although I love Earth too-heck I live on it! ;)
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Morally it grosses me out. No matter what you say, its not how marriage is supposed to be. Politically, its about time they started paying taxes. Amen. Amen again. :D ...
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Y'all are soooo pretty! Emz, I think you look cute with your do! lol and Chadni, you look really pretty! Yoha-random pics are always the best. :D
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
I meant oceans sab. :D
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
St. Louis, where I live, is where I want to be. But if I had to move either: Colorado Russia Ireland Hawaii England and lots of other places. But I'm ...
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...
Go Pluto!!!!!! Actually, that is kinda weird...are you sure it's true?
Aug 24, 2006 -
Re: My Trip To The White House
That's awesome. I've been to D.C. 3 or 4 times, but not to the White House. I really want to see it though. Sounds really interesting!
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Happy Birthday Prosithion!
Hey Pros/Reas! Happy 16th! Wiggy ;)
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Library or Book Store?
Library-I don't have the money to buy books all the time. And I read a lot. :D
Aug 22, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
I think I'll steal your luck yoha! *steals* lol I wanna go to Michigan! And sailboating sounds awesome! Gawsh, everyone has so much funness. MO doesn't really have water...:shock:
Aug 22, 2006 -
Re: Time For Crazy Story/Poem Weekend! You Can Make A Difference
I'll do historical fiction (Jess' Bound for Glory), Fantasy (DD's C of W&D), and some other stuff, prolly mostly in poetry and then maybe some in other fiction or romantic ...
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: what happened in your dreams?
DD! OMG what did I look like to you? (Just to see if it's true! lol) I had a dream a couple of nights ago that really freaked me out. ...
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
St. Louis, MO. Go Cards!!!!! I love STL. It may not be Disney World (lucky DUCK whoever it was that posted that before) or England (lucky mates!), but I love ...
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????
I like school. It may be nerdy, it may be revolutionary ^_^, but I still like it. I like challenging my brain on certain subjects (English and history mostly), and ...
Aug 16, 2006 -
Re: Funny Ads on YWS
That's just weird...
Aug 12, 2006
