User avatar

Wiggy

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    OH!!!! I completely thought you were talking about EMBRYONIC stem cell research. I believe that the embryonic stem cell research is wrong, but with adult stem cells, over 40+ diseases ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Thanks!!!! *eats forgiveness sandwich and give Lama a big hug* :D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Sorry Lama-it was meant to be a joke. Seriously. I'm really sorry. Forgiven?

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    Lama-Did you forget about 9/11? lol That was just a bit big...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Pros-I love the cats!!!! They're soooo cute! :D Gummy-Aww, you're so pretty! I love your hair! Sarah-Nice pic. Like the don't-mess-with-me look. :D Bob-You're hawt! :D Sleeping is the best ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Pic for The Chair of W&D

    I was trying to go with the whole "white wood and wicker thing"....lol

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    That was a lot of info to digest, Gal, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Leviticus is INSPIRED by God. Therefore it is God's Word.

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Pic for The Chair of W&D

    Perhaps? (Go Google!!!)

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Gal, a lot of times throughout the Bible, "man" is used to refer to women also since women didn't have as many rights at that time. Crys also made a ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    *does dance for more people to come* *looks around* Where is everybody?

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Cool...and DD I do have blond hair!!!!! There's a little brown in it (not as blond as it used to be). In fact, I'm dirty blonde. Blonde at head, blonde ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    The other way sounds too much like that 'love the sinner, hate the sin' That's kinda what I meant...and yes, as Waffles said, people have gone to the extreme with ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    You rock Waffles. :D

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    I'll have to get back to you on that Gal. :D Sureal, I wasn't trying to be racist or base it on a myth of a certain religion. I was ...

    Aug 29, 2006


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather