User avatar

Wiggy

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I'd like to make a correction here: I talked to my mom about the whole death penalty thing, and I realized something. You know, if there is someone (such as ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Ari-I've never heard of it condoning the death sentence. I see your point of view on the tax dollars thing, but I just believe that a person should be given ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    There are new techniques that allow the embryo to survive. This means that no little proto-kid is getting killed in the name of science. So, yeah. Thanks! :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    Brad-Think about it this way. What if you committed a crime (not saying that you would! ^_^) and were sentenced to the death penalty. Would you rather be alive or ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Randomness rocks Matt! :D

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Nice Gal. :D

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I am going to say that there are men who can change, but never will. There's a point that is crossed when hoping for a change is futile, and there ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    Most embryonic tissue is harvested from aborted feotuses. Feotuses that would have been aborted anyway. I don't want to turn this thread into a debate about abortion or anything, but ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stem Cell Research?

    In response to the thing about embryonic stem cell research, there has been NO cures known to man that have come from using embryonic stem cells. Adult stem cells, on ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I believe that the death penalty is wrong for simply one reason: the guilty party always has the chance to change. Always. You know how your life may suck for ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Definitely prettiness...:D

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Aww guys I just saw this thread!!!! Thanks!!!! *huggles everyone who responded*

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Mom, when are we eating?" XD

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    That is interesting!

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    We have a Ford (1995 Windstar) but it's had a lot of probs. But then again it might just be the car. Prolly Chevy for me. More realability. :D But ...

    Sep 5, 2006


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain