User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: A Bit of English Fun

    That just made my day. :D

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    Jacko, Gosh, I'm going to miss you. You've got this way of making the sunshine come into my life, and trust me, there have been times where your comments have ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    Pat Buchanan is my hero. *bows*

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: REJOICE!

    Hey hey hey!!! *megaphone* ARI IS BRILLIANT!!!! Congratulations, again, Kelley love. *le hearts* You are the type of person that makes America proud. :)

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    I'm inclined to agree with Gwen. I think that if you packed it all on one page, it'd be like those sites that people's eyes just bug out on because ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Nice Game

    I'll start! :D I signed Via's guestbook with an appreciation message. If you guys haven't met her yet, you really should! She's awesome, supportive, caring, friendly--basically, the epitome of a ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Nice Game

    We all like to be nice to each other, right? *nudges Scrooges* Well, here's your chance to express that niceness! Basically, you pick a random member on here and do ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Bechka: darling, you are gorgeouso! I love that picture! How funny that we both post pictures at the same time for like some of the first times! lol Did that ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Crit?

    BBB, you are amazing. Thank you so much! I'll make sure I crit one of your things, too! I'm desperately looking for some reviews on my story Hospital Nativity. If ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Gwen, do pm! Ohh, this is gonna be sho cute!

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Good God, yes, Gwen! Let me know when you get your first boyfriend. :D :P

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?

    Sam knows Japanese...?

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    ZOMG, Gwen--you're gorgeous. Like oober gorgeous! I'm scared to think how many guys you'll have chasing after you...o_0 :) Tri--Dang, you are CUTE! *sizzle* Hehe, what can I say? :oops: ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Round of Applause for Suz

    Yay yay yay!!! *pulls everyone into a whirling jig* I'm so excited for you!!! Now for me to get started (again) on my novel...;)

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's Anniversary!

    Dude, that's AWESOME! I am most definitely Barty's Babysitter, and always will be! That is so going in my custom title soon. :)

    Jan 15, 2008


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox