User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Dawson College Shooting

    I'll definitely pray for them. Thanks for sharing, smaur. Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    And Gal, yes you are very pretty! (Sorry I forgot to mention that before :D).

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMGOMG *steals car* That's freakin' awesome! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: How to cope with schoolwork

    I'm in your boat! Sophomore year is soooo stressful! But I've also heard it's the best year of high school...:D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I seriously don't have the time...maybe next year I can try! Cheers to all of you! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    [quote="Galatea"][quote]It

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    *applauds with Gal for Bob* Now I know why you won "presents views best for Debate* in YWS Awards, Bob...:D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...

    That made my day!!!! Thanks for sharing that Gal. :D

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    I'm the oldest out of five. lol Oldest is hardest, but funnest. You get to be the guinea pig (TRUST me), but you totally get first pick with stuff like ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    I don't even like tea...:D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I just want to pray for and remember all those who died for our country fighting to save others. Also, I'd like to remember their family, friends, and loved ones ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    Is this from an old newsletter or something? Where did you hear about that? It's just creepy...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Directors

    *dances with Gal* Yea!!!!!!!

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seeking Straight A's, Parents Push For Pills

    B's aren't bad. I used to, and sometimes still am, a complete maniac with getting straight A's...but seriously that's stupid.

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lovin' the last pic waffles. :D

    Sep 8, 2006


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare