User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Astounding!

    That's awesome! Kudos to her! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Definitely description. I've been told that my words paint pictures. Yay me! :elephant: Wiggy ;)

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Crysi's pretty....*huggles* I love your hair! *steals hair* I love to straighten mine too...but again, I'm not a morning person! :D Gal-what are you hiding from? ^_^ Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Bob-Seriously dude, you look like my best friend's older brother. Like he was wearing the EXACT same costume too!!!!! How freaky is that????? :shock: Wiggy ;)

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Toddler Buys Pink Convertible on eBay

    That's what I call hilarious...hey, who ever said you can't be smart when you're young? :P

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    OMG tell me when it happens!!!!! Partay!!!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    Yay! *huggles and then tucks Ari into bed* Now you be a good little Ari and don't puke again...;) Wiggy ;)

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    I would have done what you did Ari! Being sick sucks (heck I ain't feeling so hot myself), but school is more important. *sighs* Guess I'd better go up and ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Impster!!!!!!! Happy 19th! :D *sighs* The last teen year...lol Have a great one, mate! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Haha, similar to me. I have a problem thinking too much :lol: And it can be about anything . Sometimes it's an artform (when it's not putting thoughts down or ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    If I stop, I WILL die. It's really a mix of all of those reasons, especially expressing myself. But it's the truth-I stop, I die. Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow Lama....interesting! lol Lovin' the ponytail though. :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    I'm soooo sorry Khay that you had to go through that. I sincerely give you my deepest and warmest sympathies, and I'll definitely pray for your family. You're right, you ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    spots

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawson College Shooting

    That's awful Bob! Did they know anyone that was shot?

    Sep 15, 2006


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain