User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Airport Security Pig Finds Concealed Truffles

    That's priceless, simply priceless. :D Pigs rule!!!

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    OMG!!!!! Claudette, I live near you too! I'm in MO (near Shaf, gyr, and Sage). Go Show Me Staters!!!!! :D My dot's somewhere in the mass of the middle of ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Theodin and/or the Titanic...

    He is!!!!!! And Theoden is also the captain in the Count of Monte Cristo...small world eh?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Most definitely fun!!!!!! I love candy!!!! *hoards chocolate*

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Myth-you look SOOOO different from the last picture I saw of ya!!!! And OMG like a gzillion times prettier!!! You're gorgeous girlie! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Love it Waffles. It's hilarious! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Poor Liz! *huggles* Want some cookies? *brings out evil fatty choc chip cookies*

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lucky Mooz!!!!!! I wanna see a Journey concert though...:( OMG Crys that dress is gorgeous!!!! I want it! :D You should totally wear it! It suits you really well. :) ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look JUST like my friend Gigi with glasses, Fand. You're soooo pretty! Awww thanks Skye. I agree that we're perfect for each other. :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I just wasn't sure what other people would think of Louis lol Actually, now that I take a second look at it, he does look good! That was the second ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    That is mwah, but it's like 8 months ago when I took it. XD My eyes are so squinched up...:P I'll post more when I get the most recent ones ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I'll be posting some soon (finally registered with Photobucket...:D) Wiggy ;)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Did You Receive The October Newsletter?

    I didn't receive it, but I've received something from you before (that notice telling everyone that YWS was back). I'm not sure why I didn't get it!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMGZ everyone those are gorgeous pics!!!!! Jack-I'm loving the ones of Paris. That castle that Mandy's standing by-it looks like it came out of a fairy tale! Muse-I like taking ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    Seriously???? OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Alllllllellllluia!!!! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 15, 2006


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle