User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Evenesence

    I love Evanescence! They've got some of my favorite songs... You know, I can't remember any swearing in the songs. But I'll let you know if I hear any!

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    Stupid Pat Buchanan...*mutters under breath*

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Wow-somone else has heard of Joan Lowery Nixon! I love her Orphan Train adventures-definitely my all time favorite series (well, one of them XD). My favorite author? I'm a sucker ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    Yay gyr! :D Okay, it was totally 70 degree weather all of this week, and then it dropped to below freezing in one day! That's St. Louis weather for ya, ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ow ow Trident! I love your long hair...:oops: Matt: You and Petey are soooo cute together!!!! You do look like you've lost weight...*scratches head* ZOMG you two are so perfect! ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look great both ways, Kel! I love your hat! My friend once came in with this red one exactly like it-awesome style! :D

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Mesh-you are soooo gorgeous! But I completely understand about the whole makeup thing-I hate wearing it too! :D Emz-you look beautiful! You are beautiful! Like Mesh said, stop saying you ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Exactly, write me! Happy Turkey Day! Gobble, gobble. :D

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh. My. Gosh. Ari. Matt is hawt!!!! (Assuming that's him...:D)

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Seasonal Wishlist

    A black pea coat. One I can wear to church and still look cute in! Books, giftcards, Ipod (which I know I won't get). All this stupid weight off so ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    I'm with you Snoink! I've got this pig hat that has wings. You would die for it. :twisted: But Happy B-day YWS!!!! *gets out party streamers and randomly decorates computer* ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You guys look so cute! Love the eye patch, Crys. :D

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I love both pics, Ari! You have such a gorgous smile! And, as you said to Mythie earlier, you are one pretty chickadee! :D

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why is this site so restrictive!!!

    Umm...this site rocks, just to let you know Nate. :D

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    That's so cute, Mooz! You're so cute in every picture though..:D

    Nov 6, 2006


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality