User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dan's a h-ooo-ttie! *singsongy voice* :P

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Gone with the Wind is a favorite book. You are my new best friend! *huggles*

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *giggles* I wanna ride a giraffe!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Later

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Pwetty, Fandango! I love the "come out and play" one. It's so cute!

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    The second one kinda reminded me of someone playing Leap Frog. XD The first one was adorable, though!

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ow ow Fandango! :P I love the haircut! My friend did the same thing-got her hair cut, then cut again and styled. Too bad that she had to waste money ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Fand-gorgeous haircut. :D Rose- Oh my GOSH you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You are seriously one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen! And you're so photogenic, too! I love that one ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look older Crys. :) I like it both ways!!!!

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chandni, you are sooo pretty! I love that color blue. Is it your room color?

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    Save up for Russia. Get my driver's permit THIS MONTH. Tell a certain person I love him. :oops: Pray more. Get a flat stomach. Get an overall grade of A ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    Well, you can't have Pat Buchanan all the time... I chose the whole Esquire one. Makes me think nobility!

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow rose...you are gorgeous! I love those first three the best. :D Emotion_less-nice picture. It makes me feel wistful, too! lol Wiggy ;)

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Happy birthday, Crys!!!! Wowzers-18! I can't wait to be 16 ! :D

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I get about the right amount. Everyone is so friendly on here, and they really delve into the right stuff. Of course, I do get a lot of grammar mistakes, ...

    Dec 10, 2006


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain