User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Jenna and me. Hehe, there ya go! XD No, seriously, erm...you and Grif? You and Vernon? Don't ask why...they're the first peeps that came to my mind! lol Someone else ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Are you guys together now? Spill all! XD You two look cute together...:D

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Umm, Ari, has anyone ever told you are beautiful? Especially that guy? Cause you are. :D

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hehe...Brad and Shaf...:D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I love this thread! I totally read every post! *runs in circles* DD, I'm going to kill you...well, I will be dancing the polka with him...*whistles innocently* ^_~ And me ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Wordtripjr!

    The members seem to have no, ah, grammatical sense. No offense!

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boredom in Church

    For awhile, church was just the same ol' same ol'. My thoughts would drift unceasingly, I'd think about other things besides God, and I found myself almost dreading Mass each ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Keep the 'stache. *chants* Fandango, love the pics! Your new haircut really suits you well. :D Bob-awww, love the last pic! Is that your girlfriend? :D And you look soooooooo ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Boney Hee (Honey Bee)

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic Church fights gay adoption rules

    I think, perhaps, it's more difficult to tell if someone has previously had an abortion, or even a divorce. However, the fact they are threatening to close adoption agencies says ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    Strawberries!!!!!! Berries, cherries, fairies...you get the picture! Wheeeee, I'm hyper! lolz

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    dates

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Hey priss! Thanks for posting those! I'm assuming we can use them, so I used the puppy one. If you need me to change back to my old one, then ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I voted snowflakes because I wasn't sure what "other" meant. Now I wish I'd voted that! I think something with writing/flowers/butterflies, etc. would be cool. We love those happy things! ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lynds-you look like you just ate a lemon. lol But cutely!

    Jan 30, 2007


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf