User avatar

Wiggy

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Monkeys we want, monkeys it shall be! Power to the primates!!!!!!! We're winning because we have the grand total of all three votes so far! Wiggy ;)

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    I like the idea of Chunky Monkey :D

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    Monkeys is just YWS. And if you think about it, YWS upside down is YMS, which could stand for Young Monkeys Society! There, it's all settled. :D GO MONKEYS!!!!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    You KNOW you wanna vote monkey. Monkeys are adorable, cuddly, and representative of all writing types. Just think, you guys-this mascot will be here forever! How could you live with ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Soda. Dr. Pepper is the ultimate!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Yo ho ho, mateys, the dragon be winning by four! Avast, we YWSers (who want the monkey) can't let this go without a fight! GO MONKEYS!!!!! *chants* We need to ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lovely distortions, Snoinkus. :D We all love those Halloween faces! XD

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Monkey, monkey, monkey! Three reasons: 1. Nate is big chimp. 2. Monkeys are cute. 3. YWS IS a bunch of monkeys! :D

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    My name is Mary and I used to be in Girl Scouts! :D

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    Thought of my guy. :oops: And totally ate chocolate!

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Feb. 28th's my half birthday. I'll miss you!

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Skins

    I'm using the emerald one (although it will be bound to change soon! :D) because it reminds me of Ireland (which my novel is about) and I just love green! ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    I am currently... Reading: Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy The Way by St. Josemaria Escriva Fifth Seal by Bodie and Brock Thoene this one book on Elizabethan times research on ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    All righty, then! Matt and Ani it 'tis! :D

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Miss ya Bobo. Where are you serving? I've always dreamed of going on a mission trip to Russia for a few months. That would be so awesome! Good luck, Godspeed, ...

    Feb 19, 2007


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14