User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    No. They're just humans trapped in pimply, ugly, green bodies. Why are words spelled the way they are? Why aren't they spelled different ways?

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    DD, I'm going to kill you...well, I will be dancing the polka with him...*whistles innocently* ^_~ Dreamy and Bjorn The treachery. ^_~ I'll tell you what, you dance the polka ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    *stares at computer screen with mouth opena and jumps out of chair* WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw the vote last night, I literally jumped out of my chair and ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    *wipes forehead* A fellow crazy dancer-now we can attract twice the number of monkeys!

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    EEP! *tears out hair* Let's go monkeys! *does crazy interpretive dance*

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    Dasveedanya

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I support John Lennon, whoever he is! And the song from Journey- "Don't stop believin' Hold on to that fee-lay-ee-i-i-i-in" Hold on to that monkey feeling! It's getting close again ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    You guys it's getting close AGAIN!!!!!!! Ahhh, I'm literally tearing my hair out! Monkeys unite!!!

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Yupperdoodles!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Exactly: that's why the mascot should be the all-knowing chimp/monkey! :D

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    You guys you guys you GUYS!!!!! We need monkey support majorly quick!!!!!! The dragons are only one vote behind! Think of all we've done to support the monkeys? Recruit, I ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    We're still winning. They haven't beat us yet! Only a few more days, and we've clenched the victory!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Jess and Sab. Oh, and Jack. Whaddya know, a love triangle! XD

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    Monkeys throw poo at you! HA!

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    *grins smugly and points up at poll* NOW look who's winning! 5 votes ahead baby! POWER TO THE PRIMATES!!!!!!

    Mar 9, 2007


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451