User avatar

Wiggy

  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    I think one of hte choices should have been "Skye's boyfriend." But apparently, I'm Fred's botmaster. According to him at least!

    May 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    Cake? *shoots over* Count me in! That's AWESOME!!!!! I just knew we'd make it in-three cheers for the best writing site EVER!!!! Hoorah!!!!

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Look Back In Time

    Ohmygosh, that's CRAZY!!!! It's so...so...different! I love YWS today, and yesterday. Of course, I was here in April '06, and I remember how incredibly slooooow it was and how much ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S ALIVE!

    That is friggin' SWEET!!! Nate, you rock. :D

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Love the pics Emz, the first one especially! You look so cute in black! :D

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Then I'll be "Running Alone" by Steve Perry.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    I change my mind. I vote Pat Buchanan. Unfortunately, I already cast my vote for monkey! *pouts*

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Fine. We'll go our "Separate Ways" by Journey.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Not the dragon thing again...:roll: Monkey would so win! I love ya, Pat, but what do you have against the monkey-flinging poo?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Black. What came first-the chicken or the egg?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Bye, dearest Bobo! We'll really have to miss you now...*sniffle*

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Pretty Chevy! The artwork looks good! (And don't worry-I'd prolly be dancing around my artwork or something if I could draw anything other than stick figures.) Mooz-I like your camera! ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    7/10 Sounds like a hillbilly way of saying okay! llama P.S. That is my all-time favorite funny word! :D

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Bob-you crack me up everytime. :D Kat-you're soooo pretty! I love your eyes! lol And I'm totally diggin' the Lego house. :D

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    No, silly! Only your head would fit, and your body would still run into the walls. Who wants only their head through walls? Why is Kix kid-tested, mother-approved, and not ...

    Mar 27, 2007


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz