User avatar

Wiggy

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Very Serious Question

    Bugs Bunny. I grew up on Looney Tunes, thank you!

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: La Plume Noire

    I signed up...*membership pending*

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Pat Buchanan!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH! That was HILARIOUS! When I was watching it at first, I was like mhhmm, but when I saw Pat Buchanan...oy...*guffaws*

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    AAAHHH! It's the fab Fab again! Good times in the chatroom, fab, eh? ;)

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    *goes to sleep* G'night, moon!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Miss you, Nate. *huggles* Get tan!

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ArIIIII! Love the dress, dahling. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Can I be a princess, too?

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    My left hand looks like my sister's handwriting when I try to write with it. Kinda lopsided, ya know? I'm totally right-handed. My dexterity with my left hand is practically ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Wiki

    That's amazing! And we're starting our own journal thing? We're going to be pop-u-lar! :D

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Music, 'specially Journey, history, photography, friends, imagining things, and enjoying life. Oh, and dancing! (How could I forget?) Softball and all other sports, too. I love to be active! Sleep ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Incident at TW

    That would be really stupid if there was, Clau. Good point. Nate, as always, brilliant explanation of a problem. You surely are the best site admin around. I don't know ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: PUBlished books

    I was published in Skipping Stones and in a local newsletter a few times (that was when I was younger), but in Skipping Stones it was fairly recent. I want ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Love all of them! Chandni, Clau, gorgeous as ever; Jack, nice dead morning pose! :D

    May 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.S. Lewis

    So, what does everyone think of him? I personally think he was one of the greatest authors that ever lived. Although I haven't read all of his books, he's got ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I'm going to have to go with community. I guess it's just because we're all here pretty much for the same reason, so right off the bat everybody's got something ...

    May 1, 2007


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt