-
Re: The Book Game!
"She'd started late, and then had to raise him by her lonesome." The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb. Fantastic book.
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
pale skin, dark brownish, more blackish hair that is straight, dark brown eyes, thin
Dec 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Ari, you're so beautiful. I think I've become a broken record in saying that, but honestly, I'll keep it on replay forever. :)
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?
It was a hard choice between the actual writing and creating characters, but actual writing won out. How can you not love writing? After all, that's what it's all about! ...
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Are you writing a novel right now?
Stupid, STUPID procrastination! And school!
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: Prayers, encouragement, support...?
Awww, sweetheart, that's gotta be really tough! :( *huggles reeeally tightly* I'll definitely pray for you, and I'm so glad you're learning to stretch your wings. It's awesome that you ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search
YES YES YES!!!! Wiggy is HE-AH!
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Another poll for school
Um, der, lyke Englishsh? Lyk OMG it's sOOOO gona be moi amjor!
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: American Idol
I heart David A!!! ZOMG, he has the most BEAUTIFUL, heartfelt voice, and he's definitely making it to top 3 at least. After last week's performances, I'm really rooting for ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day
YWS is teh shizz! 8)
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since
I was gone all weekend on a retreat. :( Oh well, at least some stories and poems got some much needed TLC!
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
7/10 It's...interesting...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Titlescorer
Emerald Hearts has a 41.4% chance of being a bestseller! Good, I guess? Only thing is, is heart an abstract or concrete noun? *feels dumb*
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Dono's Birthday!!!
DonOOOOO! Happy b-day, man! The big 2-1! Awesomness! *nudges* Can you get me a strawberry daiqueri (sp?)? I've always wanted to taste one...*shifty eyes*
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Hey, look!
*stares wide-eyed* You mean you all didn't see it?
Feb 27, 2008
