User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOSH!!!! I have totally seen that lighthouse. That was seriously the one that we saw and climbed up the stairs for (though I ran up a lot of ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ouch, you know this hurt.

    Dat made mah head hurt, chile! (Gotta do the accent sometimes...:P)

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I had to choose hardback because (1.) the covers are soooo smooth!!! and (2.) they last longer. I love paperback, too, but most of my books are hardback, I believe. ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me. Want. Bubbles. *munches* You all look so gorgeouso! Clau, love the shirt. Edited or not, you look so pretty!

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Don't Stop Believing, the best song in the whooole wide world. :D Any Journey song! Queen songs Wake me up before you go go (most of) Love is a battlefield ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    I believe he likes the word infinite?

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10...just kinda...meh. Normal.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    I don't like I'll remain neutral. :D I can't not like SPEW, well, I can't REALLY like it, since I don't know what it is, but I love the people ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why You Should Love CCF

    CCF, good times, good times! You should love CCF also because we're the crazy, critting freaks, and it's got a Russian based tint to it. I love it. :D

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10!!!!! Anything Russian gets five gold stars in my book. :)

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Roman Catholic all the way baby! :grin:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's B-Day party

    JenNA!!!!!!! Happy b-day girl! *throws balloons up in the air and pops them all* What a partay! lol Have an awesome sweet 16!! Thanks for always being there-you're absolutely amazing. ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    Fondly, Oscar really takes isosceles triangles under death enigmas. Eradicate

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    Happy Ewes Appear Really Tired This is fun! (I'm gonna be mean! lol) Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare-- Genius or Fraud?

    Et tu, Brute?

    Jun 9, 2007


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn