User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I like the Louis suggestion. :D And me and Aero? lol That'd be cute! Is he even my age? Awww, me and Pros. We'll see. *flutters eyelashes*

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nate is HAWT!!!! *drools* Yeah...:oops: Pretty Clau! I wish I was there with you. :) Jenna, you are pretty! Love your expressions. :D Sureal, you have long hair. XD Love ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Riddle-me-ree

    Nothing. I got this on email once. :D

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Clau and Pros sound cute. :D He IS almost 17...;) *cowers* Dreamy and Bjorn, I've been sayin' it since time immemorial. *cowers again* Who shall I be with?

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: New Smilies

    Me. Is. Happy. SMILIE TIME!!!!!!!! :smt005 :smt035 :smt023 :smt060 :smt040 :smt041 :smt028 :smt046 :smt038 :smt117 :smt104 :pirate1: AAHHH!!!! I'm addicted. :smt083

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Ahem. *snobbish clearing of throat* YWS Inc. presents: Empress Mary the Unhyphenated of Snotting on Wold or, otherwise known as Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Wiggy the Imaginary of Praze-an-Beeble and ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ow ow, Dono is da MAN!!!!! *squeals with Ari* So cute!

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Those are so cute! I'm jealous...Suz, we are DEFINITELY posting pics. :Dd

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ZOMG you met!!!!! *hyperventilates* That's so amazingly cool it's not funny! I hope you guys are having a good time; you two look so cute!

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Till! (No, not him, you) - Happy Birthday.

    Suzenka!!!!! Happy b-day, dear, and about that party? We could definitely work out something. 8) *boogies and throws balloons* I've got your present and I can't wait to give it ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with URLs...

    Okay, I understand how to do a URL and load it onto a post and all. My trouble is how to get rid of this: and get it so there ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?

    Deathly Hallows! So happy and perfect and I just loooooved it. (Except for poor Fred and Hedwig and all...) Half Blood Prince was second. Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    JC-Good Lord, girl, you look like some fairy exotic princess! I love that last pic of you! So cute. :D Emz-Already told you I love the pics. :) Push-Nice. :D ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 Bit trite but I still like it!

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 You're my gal!!!!! Naive and enthusiasm? Totally child!

    Jul 11, 2007


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical