User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?

    Haha, I love how I'm doing this on Christmas. I love a good relationship/gender convo, though. :) Okay: tall, dark, and handsome. I know it's generic, and I know it ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I is here. :D Promise :)

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    *creeps on cautiously* So...I'm Wiggy, and I feel so archaic that I wonder if my caraziness is rememberable (is that even a word? lol)! I'm in college now! I just ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Evi! That's so exciting! You totes deserve it. :)

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    Hmmm...huddled on a park bench for two hours. In my car at night. In my car outside my friend's house. In my car with my obnoxiously loud family. On my ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    lol That's awesome, Dreamer! I've done that before (accidentally soaking someone--*cough* erm myself *cough*), but it was when I was loading dishes into the dishwasher, and someone decided to put ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    So, I don't know you too well, pop, but, for the record, you're gawgeous, darling! :) Demeter, lovely eyes, and lovely flowers. :) Everyone else, lovely, as usual. :) Oh! ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I've had a YWS crush on Bob for...forever? Rockin' pic, Bobster. :)

    May 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 YWS Cities

    Hot diggity dawg, there's no more St. Louis! Oy SUZANNE!!!!!!! Haha, I'm as much to blame. *hangs head* But congrats to all, especially you blokes from London. :)

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    June! Is it possible to give you a gzillion hugs? *tacklehugs* That was amazing!!

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    My favorite senior picture! It was quite fun to take. :)

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: from a disgraced bird

    Yes, beautiful, darling Amy. Let's reenter together. *holds out hand*

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Fights! *powpow*

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    HEKKAS MR. DARCY *&$%FANGIRL*!!!!OMG!!!(%^$ lol There is NO choice. Mr. Darcy is classic, beautiful, lovely, drooly, gorgeous, and the most amazing character (besides Rhett Butler) to every permeate l

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Colon Dash Closed Bracket!

    I.D.I.O.T.S. colon P

    Dec 21, 2008


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss