-
Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?
Haha, I love how I'm doing this on Christmas. I love a good relationship/gender convo, though. :) Okay: tall, dark, and handsome. I know it's generic, and I know it ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I is here. :D Promise :)
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
*creeps on cautiously* So...I'm Wiggy, and I feel so archaic that I wonder if my caraziness is rememberable (is that even a word? lol)! I'm in college now! I just ...
Dec 19, 2009 -
Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009
Evi! That's so exciting! You totes deserve it. :)
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: Weird Places to Write
Hmmm...huddled on a park bench for two hours. In my car at night. In my car outside my friend's house. In my car with my obnoxiously loud family. On my ...
Jun 1, 2009 -
Re: Little Smiles
lol That's awesome, Dreamer! I've done that before (accidentally soaking someone--*cough* erm myself *cough*), but it was when I was loading dishes into the dishwasher, and someone decided to put ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
So, I don't know you too well, pop, but, for the record, you're gawgeous, darling! :) Demeter, lovely eyes, and lovely flowers. :) Everyone else, lovely, as usual. :) Oh! ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I've had a YWS crush on Bob for...forever? Rockin' pic, Bobster. :)
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Top 10 YWS Cities
Hot diggity dawg, there's no more St. Louis! Oy SUZANNE!!!!!!! Haha, I'm as much to blame. *hangs head* But congrats to all, especially you blokes from London. :)
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
June! Is it possible to give you a gzillion hugs? *tacklehugs* That was amazing!!
Apr 17, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
My favorite senior picture! It was quite fun to take. :)
Apr 1, 2009 -
Re: from a disgraced bird
Yes, beautiful, darling Amy. Let's reenter together. *holds out hand*
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Rhyme me this
Fights! *powpow*
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?
HEKKAS MR. DARCY *&$%FANGIRL*!!!!OMG!!!(%^$ lol There is NO choice. Mr. Darcy is classic, beautiful, lovely, drooly, gorgeous, and the most amazing character (besides Rhett Butler) to every permeate l
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Colon Dash Closed Bracket!
I.D.I.O.T.S. colon P
Dec 21, 2008
