User avatar

Wiggy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: How old is too old at YWS?

    Awesomeness! I'd always wondered if I'd have to leave... Never fear! *strikes Superman pose* No one can kick out teh Wiggy. :D

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Angel

    I think you had a good premise for a story here, but it just wasn't believable. I understand fantasy and other things happening and stuff, but this just wasn't realistic ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Gold Stars For Literary Works

    Nate, you're amazing! Shall I say it so everyone can heareth? YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!! :D

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Personality check

    Hmmm....I think that he would most likely be arrogant, since he's so self-righteous. But if you'd consider that cliche, you could always unstereotype him and make him a timid, self-righteous ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    Pat Buchanan is my hero. *bows*

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: REJOICE!

    Hey hey hey!!! *megaphone* ARI IS BRILLIANT!!!! Congratulations, again, Kelley love. *le hearts* You are the type of person that makes America proud. :)

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Department of Procrastination Prevention

    I am procrastinator extraordinare. Fear me. Actually, my muse fears me. I fear myself. Am I making any sense? See, by doing this I so just procrastinated again! :D :lol: ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "What Is Love?"

    Hey Isaac! What a neat poem! I know you don't want to change this, and you don't have to, but I just wanted to remark on a few things. I ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    I'm inclined to agree with Gwen. I think that if you packed it all on one page, it'd be like those sites that people's eyes just bug out on because ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my story too chliched?

    I'd read it...*scuffs foot* I'd like to see it! :D

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Nice Game

    I'll start! :D I signed Via's guestbook with an appreciation message. If you guys haven't met her yet, you really should! She's awesome, supportive, caring, friendly--basically, the epitome of a ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Nice Game

    We all like to be nice to each other, right? *nudges Scrooges* Well, here's your chance to express that niceness! Basically, you pick a random member on here and do ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    ^known for being a Dr. Who fan (???) (I didn't know that! I've seen that show a couple of times and absolutely loved it! It's so zany! lol)

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Bechka: darling, you are gorgeouso! I love that picture! How funny that we both post pictures at the same time for like some of the first times! lol Did that ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Crit?

    BBB, you are amazing. Thank you so much! I'll make sure I crit one of your things, too! I'm desperately looking for some reviews on my story Hospital Nativity. If ...

    Jan 31, 2008


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow