User avatar

Wiggy

  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Um, der, lyke Englishsh? Lyk OMG it's sOOOO gona be moi amjor!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    I heart David A!!! ZOMG, he has the most BEAUTIFUL, heartfelt voice, and he's definitely making it to top 3 at least. After last week's performances, I'm really rooting for ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day

    YWS is teh shizz! 8)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (1)

    Loved it, Sami-chan! Don't have time to crit all of it, but my favorite voice was definitely Karim's. He's so likeable! That cute foreign accent and all! As the Ringleader ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imaginary Friend

    That was creepy! I really liked it, though, for some odd perverted reason! XD It's like that sort of "quiet horror" that sends chills up and down your spine, but ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Right now, I'm having a blast with Being Elizabeth Bennet by Emma Campbell Webster. It's like a choose-your-own adventure book where you are Lizzy Bennet, the protagonist of Jane Austen's ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adam and Elle.

    I get it, and I don't get it. I think you did a nice job with the symbolism, but the characters were just...meh. It was kind of a creepy seductive ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    I was gone all weekend on a retreat. :( Oh well, at least some stories and poems got some much needed TLC!

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Updates For Past Week Of 2-26-08

    Nate is teh awesome! 8)

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    7/10 It's...interesting...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Titlescorer

    Emerald Hearts has a 41.4% chance of being a bestseller! Good, I guess? Only thing is, is heart an abstract or concrete noun? *feels dumb*

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dono's Birthday!!!

    DonOOOOO! Happy b-day, man! The big 2-1! Awesomness! *nudges* Can you get me a strawberry daiqueri (sp?)? I've always wanted to taste one...*shifty eyes*

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hey, look!

    *stares wide-eyed* You mean you all didn't see it?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A Bit of English Fun

    That just made my day. :D

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    Jacko, Gosh, I'm going to miss you. You've got this way of making the sunshine come into my life, and trust me, there have been times where your comments have ...

    Feb 27, 2008


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman