User avatar

Wiggy

  • Writing Tips Re: Outline?

    I chose "some characters and a vague plot" because I write letters to my characters. I often discover the plot that way. Right now for my novel, it's mostly a ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    It was a hard choice between the actual writing and creating characters, but actual writing won out. How can you not love writing? After all, that's what it's all about! ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Haha, so how do we exactly post a cover? *coughsandfeelsstupid* Where do we create one? I am and HTML illiterate.

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Visionary

    Hi Galerius! I haven't been on YWS for awhile, so I thought I'd send you a belated welcome. So, WELCOME TO YWS!!! *throws banners and balloons and whatnot* Now, to ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling for Jake

    Hi there! I really liked your beginning and your narrator's voice. It was very Bella-esque (we all do tend to imitate the writers we like ^_^), but it still kept ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because...I write. No writing is like no breathing for me. I just have to do it.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    The best book ever HAS to be Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It's a timeless story of love, war, desperation, survival, and broken hearts. It's so beautiful! And ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Stupid, STUPID procrastination! And school!

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Destiny

    Hey, nice story. It seemed like you were telling your readers exactly what happened instead of showing them, though. For example: Demitri was also a vampire and he and Alex ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (2)

    Hey! Cute story, and I really enjoyed reading it. Unfortunately, I don't think your premise will work. As far as I know, it's allowed for people to marry if they're ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliché love

    Hi there! I really liked your poem. You use enchanting language that engages the reader immediately and you have some very beautiful descriptions. The theme overall seemed to me that ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The House of the World

    Hey there Grant! First off, I can see you're new to YWS, so welcome! I'm Wiggy, and though I haven't been around so much lately (which is entirely my own ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Prayers, encouragement, support...?

    Awww, sweetheart, that's gotta be really tough! :( *huggles reeeally tightly* I'll definitely pray for you, and I'm so glad you're learning to stretch your wings. It's awesome that you ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    Oober cute! Want more soon! :) I will do a proper crit later, promise. :) I just love your writing Ari!

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    YES YES YES!!!! Wiggy is HE-AH!

    Apr 26, 2008


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton