User avatar

Wiggy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Don't you just love when that happens, bubbles?

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    All right Mythie-you can be happy now! I posted two new poems in Dramatic Poetry: Time and Butterflies . Check 'em out, pweety pwease? *puppy dog eyes* Still got the ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    About to start Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I love Barnes and Noble!

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    DD, I'm going to kill you...well, I will be dancing the polka with him...*whistles innocently* ^_~ Dreamy and Bjorn The treachery. ^_~ I'll tell you what, you dance the polka ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Small, shrewish boy with glasses whose nose is always buried in a book. He also has an obsession with elephants (don't ask lol). Elise Simmons

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    I missed you too. :D Yay, more Chair! Do me a favor and DO take off. All of us will need your sanity to keep us stable! lolz

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterflies

    Butterflies Thousand of butterflies swirl like a milkmaid churning butter. Up. Down. Ceaseless whirling. Devouring my heart- tickling it with their antennae. Crash. Boom. Bang. Goodbye butterflies.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    Time Your time is not my time, but my time is Yours. What is eternity? Is it a hallowed-out turtle shell, completely void of straight edges? Is it a (vibrant) ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    *stares at computer screen with mouth opena and jumps out of chair* WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw the vote last night, I literally jumped out of my chair and ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: .

    This is reeeally good. No crit-please, just continue! I'm getting the feel of the era completely! Also, I do have one comment. Holmes is mostly known for his minute examinations ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    *wipes forehead* A fellow crazy dancer-now we can attract twice the number of monkeys!

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    EEP! *tears out hair* Let's go monkeys! *does crazy interpretive dance*

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Reminds me of Anna Karenina. Perhaps a little vain, Slavic background, tortured inside, and a passionate nature hidden under a mask of indifference. Anthony Simmons

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    Dasveedanya

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I support John Lennon, whoever he is! And the song from Journey- "Don't stop believin' Hold on to that fee-lay-ee-i-i-i-in" Hold on to that monkey feeling! It's getting close again ...

    Mar 13, 2007


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson