User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then the world ends in those four days and no one cares! I wish I could go volunteer today-I really wish.

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    As far as I know, Fineena means fiery. I have trouble not being fiery-in fact, that's what gets me into more than a wee bit of trouble more often than ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A tomboy who doesn't like to be messed around with and belongs to the gangs of New York. Adrian

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Brad that's soooo exciting! I'm so happy for you! *does happy dance* Keep us posted, and I'm sure you'll get published. You're totally good enough!

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Inspiration

    There's really endless tings that inspire me. It could be a three-year old's toothless grin, a gorgeous butterfly's wings reflecting the sunlight, or a book I just finished reading. There's ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think of a short, Slavic girl with gorgeous dark tresses whose life is going to be interrupted by something drastic soon. Lillianna

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Attention to Detail

    Excellent advice, Dreamy! I always love your helps. I know sometimes I can do TOO much detail and other times I forget really important things. Ach, the plague of plot ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. Me is scared. :D

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    I need my Louie. My soul aches. When will it be back to normal? *sighs*

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Change

    All right-I tweaked a few things, added, deleted, changed. What do you think?

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    There comes a time in life when the writing itch just won't stop, well, itching . I've been scratching away the past few days, and I've rather enjoyed it. I ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Change

    Change This is it. Aeolus tugs at the door as I scamper to slam it one last time. There she is. My heart leaps into my throat. I tried to ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    I wrote this while I was in adoration, and I just heard the line "Your time is not my time, but my time is Yours." The poem escalated from there. ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think of a friendly, five-year old boy who loves dogs. Again, don't ask. :roll: Tatiana

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterflies

    Thanks Rieda and Dreamy! Glad you both liked it! Originally, this poem was actually going to be about emotions, and the first thing I thought of when I thought of ...

    Mar 15, 2007


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox