User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    No, silly! Only your head would fit, and your body would still run into the walls. Who wants only their head through walls? Why is Kix kid-tested, mother-approved, and not ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now it's too fun where you can't do anything, you get hyper-stressed, and you don't get the relaxation time you wanted! I wish I looked good in paler ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    No. They're just humans trapped in pimply, ugly, green bodies. Why are words spelled the way they are? Why aren't they spelled different ways?

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you like your sentences?

    I tend to gravitate toward sentences that are long, but not pointless. I love elegantly crafted pose, which is why I'm so into the classics. Short is good, too. :D ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An exotic Hawaiian belly dancer who is running away from her abusive boyfriend. Tatiana

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Wow, wow, wow. I actually have talked to a famous person! Good luck, and I know you'll be a worldwide hit! Wiggy ;)

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    You guys are so funny. :D Any more news Brad?

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Roy>>I didn't!!! I don't know how that came in my post... To repost the last one Rensa

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A petite blonde whose father abused her when she was a child. Of Swedish descent (no idea why) and loves to act to express her inner anguish. Has a naturally ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then it breaks down itself, too! I wish that I had more TIME!!!!

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you burn to a crisp! I wish that time would stop (not forever) so I can do all my geometry lessons, chem test, and 2 Russian finals ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pending Title

    Loved it. Saw it in your blog, and still loved it. Great job-you should write like this more often!

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Some Musical Aid

    Too long for me...:shock: Good luck! Just my two cents-play it by ear. Whichever sounds better to you, go with it and explain to your teacher your dilemma or why ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think of a girl about 5'6", with soft brown curls, and dimples. She's the top of her class, and has all the guys after her. She loves parakeets and ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted-but everyone else DOES write the paper, and you fail the course. Eep! I wish I DIDN'T have to write a paper tonight, either. Or, geometry.

    Mar 21, 2007


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6