User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Pretty Chevy! The artwork looks good! (And don't worry-I'd prolly be dancing around my artwork or something if I could draw anything other than stick figures.) Mooz-I like your camera! ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    All she could do was run. Don't try flying-you'll just fall.

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan

    I shall check them out. :D

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I believe YWS IS Russian-crazed. :D I finished Anna Karenina ! Oh, you all just HAVE to read that book! It's so passionate and heartwrenching and sweet and exciting and ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: .

    I liked it. :D Loved, in fact! Very creative, and I totally adored Kit. Don't have time to crit it right now, but when I get the chance, I will!

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 All I can make out is a tree and a book. :D

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Only a few more pages of Anna Karenina ! *dives onto bed with book*

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Language books?

    The book I'm using is called "Live from Moscow" series. It's college level, but it's great and you learn the language and different useful situtations, especially for college, through a ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10-I love piano avvies. Dreamy's wearing off on me, I guess. :D Is that you in there Pros?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Red Apple

    I really liked this! Scrambled, you don't have to add commas on every line. Sometimes the aim of the poem IS to be one long line, and I think that's ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10-kind of an upside down J. Well, cause it's random, 6/10. (Random ones always win brownie points with me!)

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    7/10 Sounds like a hillbilly way of saying okay! llama P.S. That is my all-time favorite funny word! :D

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Using B.C.E not B.C.

    Dude. No. Flat out NO. I'm sorry if I sound a little, ah, forceful on this, but it's just STUPID. Why change something when it's been in use for so ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Puskin's The Gypsies and Other Tales . I tried to read it just a little last night, but I couldn't put it down! The poem about the count was my ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Bob-you crack me up everytime. :D Kat-you're soooo pretty! I love your eyes! lol And I'm totally diggin' the Lego house. :D

    Mar 29, 2007


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington