User avatar

Wiggy

  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    Not the dragon thing again...:roll: Monkey would so win! I love ya, Pat, but what do you have against the monkey-flinging poo?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    You smiled at me. How can one simple upper turning of the lips completely disarm me? How can it make me forget where I am? I don’t know how, but ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blame

    I loved the topic of this poem. However, some of your verses were awkwardly constructed, such as: Why can’t you see, It was thee, I think you can see it, ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The World's Going Under...

    Hmm, I'm going to have to disagree with the other two critiquers. I think you have a good idea here (what is coming of this world?), but you used so ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Black. What came first-the chicken or the egg?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: People Watching

    Write me, that's exactly what I do. Exactly , to a t. I love trying to make up people's backstories and what will happen for them. It's so exciting, and ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters

    I LOVE the Holocaust. What will you be writing about, at least, like do you have any more ideas? I can't wait to read more!

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Me oh my, I'm late for my date with Bob!" Aggie cried, her long blonde hair flowing behind her like the tail of the White Rabbit in Alice and Wonderland. ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Somewhere Only We Know

    I liked this a lot! Got to run, but it's really good so far! Hope to hear more of it...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: On Character Development: Casting Sessions

    Loved it, Dreamy! It was superbly written, and I loved the analogies you used. I think I may just use that! Also, if you're having trouble with characters, try keeping ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    :roll: Little Women, The Secret Garden, A Christmas Carol, A Little Princess, Little Lord Fauntleroy, Rebecca, Pride and Prejudice... Umm, are we twins? :lol: I've never read Little Lord Faunleroy ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Bye, dearest Bobo! We'll really have to miss you now...*sniffle*

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. I am so on a Tolstoy rampage right now!

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Do 4 books. You'll be twice as famous! :D

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Polynesian Islands.

    Google? :D If I find anything, I'll let you know! From what I remember, some of the Mutiny on the Bounty was spent on the Polynesian islands. Not quite sure, ...

    Apr 3, 2007


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt