User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Colon Dash Closed Bracket!

    I.D.I.O.T.S. colon P

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Book Game!

    "She'd started late, and then had to raise him by her lonesome." The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb. Fantastic book.

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Research Re: Clothing during the Great Famine

    So, sorry to post two topics here so close together, but I really, really need help with something for my novel. It just seems to be stalling me. What did ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    pale skin, dark brownish, more blackish hair that is straight, dark brown eyes, thin

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Write down every exquisite little detail, get character ideas, get to know everyone, especially Catherine of Aragon, and then come back to the present time and write a best selling ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A dragon of some sort, with terrible powers like Jafar in Aladdin. XD Wiggy

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Research Re: Laptops

    ...and I'd prefer that it's a Dell. I'm comfortable with the way those are set up, but I know nothing abotu laptops. Like, at all. So, if anyone's a technical ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once upon a time, my teddy bear fell out of a window. And died. I cried, and blew up the building. I hate my life.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewo ^_^

    Heeeey Mia! Welcome to YWS! I'm really glad you joined! This place is utterly fantabulous, as I'm sure you'll soon see for yourself. :) There's literary and community forums, usergroups ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Emerald Hearts

    *looks up* Umm, yeah, it's been a yearish? Oy. BUT! Good news! I've started writing again! This time, it's all about characters. I've changed Peter around a bit--I think he's ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ari, you're so beautiful. I think I've become a broken record in saying that, but honestly, I'll keep it on replay forever. :)

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello fellow writers!

    Ready? One...two...THREE! *major swoonage over Edward* I like you already if you like Twilight. Twilighters are my friends. :) Team Edward, yes? *brandishes vampire teeth* Well, er, yeah...Welcome to

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Sup Agite? I'm Wiggy, and I'm really glad you joined! You've already got my attention--snowboarding, seriously? I've always wanted to try it, but I don't live in a place that ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hey Macs! I'm Wiggy, and welcome to YWS! It's awesome here, which I'm sure you'll discover soon enough for yourself. :) I'm glad you read the stories already--aren't there some ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Friends :)

    Hey Erin! What's going on? I'm Wiggy, or Mary, and I'm so happy that you decided to join YWS! It's seriously the best writing website out there. :) It's a ...

    Dec 9, 2008


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind