User avatar

Wiggy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Love the pics Emz, the first one especially! You look so cute in black! :D

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    BRADNESS!!!! *throws party balloons* Man, that's AWESOME!!!!! I grinned like crazy too. I'm sooo happy for you! You gotta get published...you just gotta. Congratumalations, once again. :D

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    I like jello. :D

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    Thanks guys. Any others? I'd really like to see what you think!

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Since you didn't leave a question, I'll answer my own! I normally wear my hair in two long braids, up in a bun, or long and loose. I only wear ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Still chugging along with War and Peace . I've had more people give me the "second take" look and say, " You're reading THAT ?!?!" I grin sheepishly and say, ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would knock all those block-headed Englishmans' heads together, set fire to their lands and dwellings, and show them what it's like to live in filth and mud! Aye, 'twould ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    DD, you crack me up. :D I heard this cool writing one, but I have to find it! The quote in my sig rocks. *gloats* "Best friends are the siblings ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    I still haven't started. :D Well, if anyone wants to check it out (I'd very much appreciate it), I wrote something for Romantic Fiction for the first time. *cowers* It's ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Then I'll be "Running Alone" by Steve Perry.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Would Win In A Fight?

    I change my mind. I vote Pat Buchanan. Unfortunately, I already cast my vote for monkey! *pouts*

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Classics List Nominations

    Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Emma by " " Northanger Abbey by " " all other books J.A. wrote Jane Eyre by ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    Thank you guys. NO DA VINCI CODE!!!! That book is the stupidest thing ever written...*flames* At least Pride and Prejudice is on there. BUT WHERE'S GONE WITH THE WIND?????

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Fine. We'll go our "Separate Ways" by Journey.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    I've always been curious about it, but I'm not sure if I could, as I've never tried it. Me and Pros are gonna do something (and me and Dreamy possibly! ...

    Apr 17, 2007


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane