User avatar

Wiggy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Prayer

    I really liked this poem, Ofour. In order to make it flow better, though, I'd highly suggest not capitalizing every line, if at all. It would make it seem more ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've Broken a lot of Strings

    I think you're doing fine. :D Just don't lose TOO many marbles. lol

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling in love with a monster

    The first two paragraphs are completely unnecessary. I loved the whole story though! I want to hear more about what happens to them...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rushed

    Good so far! Seems a little unrealistic, and there's not a big BANG of plot, but I like it! Post more!

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chat Room Policy

    I agree, Nate. *applauds* Thanks for taking things into your own hands-it was getting a bit ridiculous, I must admit. Now everyone can chat together again!

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Death

    That almost made me cry! *wipes away tears* Awesome job! I'm sure it'll get published...I'll sue the editor if it doesn't!

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    I can't wait to see the PUBLISHED result of Letting Go. I'm going to go reread it! :D Where are you sending it off to? Ach, Livny. Vhat a man! ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    Thanks so much! Wow-I didn't expect this many positive responses! !_! Thanks though for all your suggestions. Cheri>>I took your suggestion and changed it to the present tense. There had ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ach, yes, though I tend to do them a wee bit too much meself. Mother Mary, if I could learn to keep my mouth shut, I wouldn't nearly get into ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    Cake? *shoots over* Count me in! That's AWESOME!!!!! I just knew we'd make it in-three cheers for the best writing site EVER!!!! Hoorah!!!!

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Look Back In Time

    Ohmygosh, that's CRAZY!!!! It's so...so...different! I love YWS today, and yesterday. Of course, I was here in April '06, and I remember how incredibly slooooow it was and how much ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who had the happier ending? (LOTR)

    Shadow, you know too much about LOTR. You make my head spin! lol

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    I promise I'll read your work. I'm definitely interested!!! :D

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S ALIVE!

    That is friggin' SWEET!!! Nate, you rock. :D

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Same here, Sureal. They send me stuff, but I can't use it because I don't have the money to sign up!

    Apr 21, 2007


I don't do time.
— Liberty