User avatar

Wiggy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS + TW = YTWS?

    Sounds awesome! I'm going to wander over to Teenage Writers and see it!

    May 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Can't wait to read! *happy dance*

    May 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    You added me as a friend on LJ. :D So I knew already! *parties*

    May 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Good Enough ch.2

    It was great! Pleeeeease post more-I'm dying to read!

    May 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Good Enough

    Please, pleaes, please! Man, this story's got me goin'! lol Keep it up!

    May 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.S. Lewis

    So, what does everyone think of him? I personally think he was one of the greatest authors that ever lived. Although I haven't read all of his books, he's got ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Giving up

    Great tips, JC! Thanks! I also read all of your stuff on wanting to be an instructor-with tips like these, you're sure to win! :D

    May 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've Broken a lot of Strings

    Aww, did you have any pretty blue ones? Those are my favorite. :D You'll have to get me a blue marble in Petersburg. Polkas, marbles, and cowrites. What a combo!

    May 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: finishing stories

    You're making me want to stop doing geometry and actually write...*whines*

    May 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I'm going to have to go with community. I guess it's just because we're all here pretty much for the same reason, so right off the bat everybody's got something ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 5 para. Short Story

    Switch sentences around, play with it a little, add in, take out, and voila! A masterpiece. :D

    May 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    I think one of hte choices should have been "Skye's boyfriend." But apparently, I'm Fred's botmaster. According to him at least!

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing frustrations

    Sam, you're my hero. And yes, that is all I have to say. *bows*

    May 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?

    I especially loved the one about good ol' Walt. Both of them were fantastic, though! You'll win the contest, dagnabit! *chants*

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 victory to Jacko!!!

    Apr 30, 2007


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper