User avatar

Wiggy

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll: Part Two

    I like it-more!

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Music, 'specially Journey, history, photography, friends, imagining things, and enjoying life. Oh, and dancing! (How could I forget?) Softball and all other sports, too. I love to be active! Sleep ...

    May 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: hummina.

    Love it! I love your style, and pleeease post more!

    May 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black Box, Jack Box

    I liked this! I'm not quite sure I got what the meaning of the poem was, but the rhythm was definitely catchy! I think the repetition of box actually enhanced ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Slow Down

    Thank you, thank you, Snoinkus. I totally forgot about this poem...*cringes* I hate to have thought I even wrote it! It's so...bland! lol I sure HOPE I've improved since then! ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rushed

    This was definitely rushed (apt name for a title lol). Aleesha just seemed to be like oh wow, I'm getting married. Normally she would be more excited, and wouldn't she ...

    May 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cliche is for Wimps -- Part 1

    Great job, write me! I can't wait to see the continuation of this story, and the character's voice stood out really well for me. It was a pleasant read, and ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragging action

    You took the words right out of my mouth!

    May 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Incident at TW

    That would be really stupid if there was, Clau. Good point. Nate, as always, brilliant explanation of a problem. You surely are the best site admin around. I don't know ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Intrepidity - My NaNo Novel

    As usual, Dusky, brilliant. I loved the story, and you engaged me from the beginning. The opening needs a little work, as it seems to be awkwardly constructed, but keep ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: PUBlished books

    I was published in Skipping Stones and in a local newsletter a few times (that was when I was younger), but in Skipping Stones it was fairly recent. I want ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Love all of them! Chandni, Clau, gorgeous as ever; Jack, nice dead morning pose! :D

    May 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Mesh, savor the book. Monte Cristo is AWESOME! Still doing War and Peace . I haven't had a chance to pick it up since two weeks ago because of all ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing a character...

    I don't know if I could kill my character like that. I'd prolly be too attached! I'll have to work on that. *pouts*

    May 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Beauty--the Beast

    Listen, I would not send off the queries yet, simply because when you DO revise your novel, it may have a changed storyline. Then you'll have to write all those ...

    May 13, 2007


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)