User avatar

Wiggy

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closet: Chapter Three

    I really like this chapter. The only thing I would suggest is, besides a few minor punctuation errors, I would think Edna would be a bit more upset about her ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ArIIIII! Love the dress, dahling. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Can I be a princess, too?

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    My left hand looks like my sister's handwriting when I try to write with it. Kinda lopsided, ya know? I'm totally right-handed. My dexterity with my left hand is practically ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10, simply because I love Phantom of the Opera, which roses and pianos (sp?) remind me of. :D

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Strands of Darkness (Revised)

    *shivers and shudders* Ooooo that was creepy! I really liked it though. I think you have a great writing style, and I can't wait to read more of this!

    May 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'M BACK

    Aero my MAN! *tacklehugs harder than everyone combined* I missed you sooooo much! I'm so glad you're here! Love ya, and have a great summer! Wigsta ;)

    May 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excuse Me, the Word is 'Unique'

    I really need to read more of this! *pants* It was awesome! For the British woman, make her dialogue sound a bit more natural. For me, it was forced, but ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    A little repetitive, but I liked! Good job-I really like your reminiscent style. You reflect a lot of my thoughts a lot!

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    I like #4 best with the rushing water. Water's always been magical for me!

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Wiki

    That's amazing! And we're starting our own journal thing? We're going to be pop-u-lar! :D

    May 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Spelling checkers

    Good heavens, that was hard to get through! It was pretty funny though, and made for an enjoyable read. Thanks for posting!

    May 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Great idea, Nate! I have 5 yellow stars already-yay!

    May 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straught

    This was...I don't know how to describe it. It was riveting at least, and I really liked your style. I'd say mysterious would be the word to describe it. The ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Blue and Gold

    This sounded more like an unrefined story than a poem. What was the point? I'm sorry to be so harsh, but this did absolutely nothing for me. Spice it up ...

    May 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [Deleted]

    That creeped me out. Dude, freakiness!!!!!!! I normally hate vampire stories, but this one, since the surprise came at the end, wasn't half bad. Creepy and paranormal. Good job!

    May 23, 2007


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality