User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    Happy Ewes Appear Really Tired This is fun! (I'm gonna be mean! lol) Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cinderella

    Thanks guys! *is astounded at the amount of reviews* This was a bare bones copy, something I wrote on a whim just to get stuff about Louis out. :) It ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare-- Genius or Fraud?

    Et tu, Brute?

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Very Serious Question

    Bugs Bunny. I grew up on Looney Tunes, thank you!

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cinderella

    Cinderella _________________ You’re coming. You’re coming closer to me, weaving your way in and out of the crowds, your aqua eyes focused on my widened pupils. What’s going on ? ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: La Plume Noire

    I signed up...*membership pending*

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Pat Buchanan!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH! That was HILARIOUS! When I was watching it at first, I was like mhhmm, but when I saw Pat Buchanan...oy...*guffaws*

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    AAAHHH! It's the fab Fab again! Good times in the chatroom, fab, eh? ;)

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    *goes to sleep* G'night, moon!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    Yay! Loved the "field day." It was really cute, and Craig and Amelia just HAVE to get together!

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Et tu, adjectives?

    Nice work, Fandango! I'll definitely use this in the future, as it's a prob of mine too. :oops:

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    3/10, just kinda blah...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Silent whispers part 4

    You have lots of choppy sentences, which add to the depressing feel of the whole entire piece you've posted so far. I went back and read all of the "silent ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Miss you, Nate. *huggles* Get tan!

    Jun 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 3)

    Good job! More, I say, more!

    Jun 6, 2007


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild