User avatar

Wiggy

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10...just kinda...meh. Normal.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    I don't like I'll remain neutral. :D I can't not like SPEW, well, I can't REALLY like it, since I don't know what it is, but I love the people ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why You Should Love CCF

    CCF, good times, good times! You should love CCF also because we're the crazy, critting freaks, and it's got a Russian based tint to it. I love it. :D

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10!!!!! Anything Russian gets five gold stars in my book. :)

    Jun 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinner For Two

    Good. :) But there's still some places that he says "Mommy" and such. I don't think I've ever heard a 12 year old say that! :lol: Tweak a bit more, ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebecca

    I'll be doing a full critique of this soon. Stay posted!

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Love

    This was a really cute poem! I think you need to work on your rhythm a bit-I don't have time for a full crit, stanza by stanza, but I think ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I don't like to torture characters too much. The nice thing about doing it is that they're not a living person, and you can do whatever you want to them. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinner For Two

    Hey Tony! This was a really good piece. Fresh, uncliched, and interesting. I was riveted all the through. I liked your concept, though it WAS morbid and so sad! :( ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 8.

    I liked this section! Her reaction to Tom seemed a little...I don't know, unrealistic, and very, very rushed. It's kind of, "Oh, you're leaving, fine, I hate you!" Maybe draw ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Roman Catholic all the way baby! :grin:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's B-Day party

    JenNA!!!!!!! Happy b-day girl! *throws balloons up in the air and pops them all* What a partay! lol Have an awesome sweet 16!! Thanks for always being there-you're absolutely amazing. ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Wiggy skips in singing. "It's rainin' men, alleluia, it's rainin'-" She skids to a complete halt, her mouth gaping open. "You...you...you started dancing-without ME?!?" She goes out on the dance ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10, hard to see, and don't really get...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    Fondly, Oscar really takes isosceles triangles under death enigmas. Eradicate

    Jun 11, 2007


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche