User avatar

Wiggy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    lol Never would have guessed, Clau! :P So I'm definitely less than 300 pages away on War and Peace. (I had a very long break from it-now I'm determined to ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    Thanks guys! I'll work on incorporating the changes, and I'd definitely like to hear any more input anyone has! Tank you, tank you again! *does Sebastian bow*

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Elephant's Legacy

    All right! *rubs hands together* First off, congratulations on an excellent piece. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this (twice!!), and I'm glad you picked this as the piece you'd like me ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 You're my gal!!!!! Naive and enthusiasm? Totally child!

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOSH!!!! I have totally seen that lighthouse. That was seriously the one that we saw and climbed up the stairs for (though I ran up a lot of ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ouch, you know this hurt.

    Dat made mah head hurt, chile! (Gotta do the accent sometimes...:P)

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    I feel...light and happy again. I love YWS!!!!!!

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I had to choose hardback because (1.) the covers are soooo smooth!!! and (2.) they last longer. I love paperback, too, but most of my books are hardback, I believe. ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    Memories Two empty black sockets stared into Eva’s frightened eyes. The game had started like any other. After ten minutes of arguing over who was “it” first, Eva’s paper had ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me. Want. Bubbles. *munches* You all look so gorgeouso! Clau, love the shirt. Edited or not, you look so pretty!

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Nate, you're my hero! I just about died when it went away. Yayness, YWS is back in black!

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Don't Stop Believing, the best song in the whooole wide world. :D Any Journey song! Queen songs Wake me up before you go go (most of) Love is a battlefield ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pre-Teen Diaries

    I liked it! Cute and sassy. :P I'll do a fuller crit in a few days.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Bees and Strings

    That made me squirm... *shudders* *I shall never read R rated poem again without seriously thinking about it* Not my cup of tea...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    I believe he likes the word infinite?

    Jun 26, 2007


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25