User avatar

Wiggy

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Moment of Healing

    For those two lines, you could possibly say: Some say nothing, yet, she wondered if he would speak. This poem was great! I'm glad you added that extra stanza; it ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    ZOMG!!!!!! Page After Page was amazing!!!! I've been wanting that book to own desperately for awhile. Was Chapter good? I'm doing the write thing by reading Building Fiction by Jesse ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Ooo, do you mean Piano Player? I'm definitely wanting to read this. :)

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Shotgun Chapter Three

    It's so dang CUTE! I can't wait for more! I have to do this quickly, or else I'd do more in depth. The "dears" from Adam's mom were really annoying. ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 Bit trite but I still like it!

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 Who the heck is Ferris?

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Part of me

    I...I don't know. I liked it, but, as Clau said, it was waaaay too jumpy. I felt like I was jerking when I read it! Part of it definitely has ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alike

    For me, this poem seemed more like a blog entry than an actual literary work. Poems (at least from what I've seen) are made to express feelings, a point, etc. ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Break In: a YWS fanfiction [Part Two added]

    I definitely understood the strikethroughs/slashes bits. :D Hilarious, and brilliant as always, Clau!

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10...I don't really get it, but it's got something with laughing in it, so I like it! :D

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawn killer

    As pointed out before, this seemed more like a list to me. I actually quite liked your imagery; it made me feel like a butterfly was unfolding its wings and ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Person Driven Life

    You know what, this is a really cliched poem, but I actually liked it! You've got a great, heartwarming topic here, but I think your problem is that you wrote ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 Anything with CCF rox my sox! :D

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Little Girl

    This poem confused me. Did she commit suicide? That's the impression I got, and it doesn't seem right because her age seemed very young in this poem-around 7, perhaps? You ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    Thank you kitty!!!! I knew there was something not right with that passage! I couldn't for the life of me think of what the phrase was...you rock! All right, let ...

    Jul 12, 2007


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang