User avatar

Wiggy

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Weird Happy Ending (heavily edited)

    All right, frankly this story didn't do anything for me at all. At all. Yeah, it was sad her daughter got kidnapped and all (nice job of suspense there), but ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Those are so cute! I'm jealous...Suz, we are DEFINITELY posting pics. :Dd

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ZOMG you met!!!!! *hyperventilates* That's so amazingly cool it's not funny! I hope you guys are having a good time; you two look so cute!

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Till! (No, not him, you) - Happy Birthday.

    Suzenka!!!!! Happy b-day, dear, and about that party? We could definitely work out something. 8) *boogies and throws balloons* I've got your present and I can't wait to give it ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Rock air guitar is awesome. :)

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Night To Remember

    Loved the swing connotations in there. I myself am a faithful swing dancer, and I loved your style, especially that bit about the pretzel. Cute, sweet, charming. Nice little freewrite, ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy's Baby Ruth

    Thanks guys! The narrator is a little girl; basically, she's growing up in a neighborhood where all the kids play baseball, but she loves pink and doing girly stuff with ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help with URLs...

    Okay, I understand how to do a URL and load it onto a post and all. My trouble is how to get rid of this: and get it so there ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy's Baby Ruth

    Dear Daddy, Why was Mommy crying? You see, Daddy, Mommy started crying on my birthday yesterday. Her big, fat tears were dropping onto my chocolate cake. I started crying ‘cause ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?

    Deathly Hallows! So happy and perfect and I just loooooved it. (Except for poor Fred and Hedwig and all...) Half Blood Prince was second. Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    JC-Good Lord, girl, you look like some fairy exotic princess! I love that last pic of you! So cute. :D Emz-Already told you I love the pics. :) Push-Nice. :D ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Planning of a novel.

    For me, I'm just starting on my first novel. I've read tons of writing books, and some of the advice that ALWAYS sticks out to me is get to know ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The Empty Kennel

    That was really bittersweet. It almost made me cry! lol But I think you could perhaps portray the narrator's emotion a little more? It seemed a silly reason just to ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter and the Alternate Ending

    No, no, no! *shakes head emphatically* I LOVED the ending to Deathly Hallows!!!!! Sorry, just my biased self. ;)

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]ZOMG that was the best book ever! I didn't cry, but I just sat there staring at the page, reading the line about Fred dying over and over. Fred...Lupin...Tonks...I think ...

    Jul 24, 2007


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates