User avatar

Wiggy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    "Voices from the World of Jane Austen" by...somebody....lol It's so good! It's for my Brit Lit class, but I'm writing a paper comparing Lizzy Bennett and Emma Woodhouse and Jane ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Research Re: Laptops

    *blinks* Wow, all, thanks for the helpful posts! Actually, I decided to get a Dell Inspirion. A couple of my friends have them, they let me use it a bit, ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Emerald Hearts

    Yeah, so Peter's eyes are gonna be blue with black flecks. Shweeeet! :) They see everything (not your cliched "piercing blue eyes" but something to that effect), and he shoots ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Sallad? Ach, I don't know what you're talkin' about. Soup it is, lass! Give me some mashed praties and milk and any bit of spice you have and I'll have ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. You learn where to buy the cheap Valentine gifts. Dance as if nobody's watching because nobody ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    toast

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    HEKKAS MR. DARCY *&$%FANGIRL*!!!!OMG!!!(%^$ lol There is NO choice. Mr. Darcy is classic, beautiful, lovely, drooly, gorgeous, and the most amazing character (besides Rhett Butler) to every permeate l

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hayy :]]

    Heya! You used supp, so you're awesome. :P I'm Wiggy, by the way, and it's awesome to meet you! *tacklehugs* Seems like everyone else got the rules out of the ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Sup Drea? Welcome to YWS! You seem like a happy person, and I like happy people. So, yay, I feel as if we'll get along already! :D I'm glad you ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You haven't Figured it out... Hey I am new.

    Hey there, queen! It's really awesome that you joined this website! Really, there's no better place to be than here for writing. We've got a great community, awesome reviewers, and ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rot

    Hmmm...I'm not sure about this poem. It's awfully depressing. :P No, that's the reason I'm "not sure." I me, at least, the language is a bit convoluted. You also had ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jiggity

    Beautiful. Meep, you are a true artist, in every sense of the word. :grin:

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Duality

    First off, what's up babe? lol 'member that? :) *hugs* Haven't talked to you for awhile! Hmm..nice start. Intriguing. I want to know what happens to John and Rachel and ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 42 (edited)

    Hi there, Moo! That was a cute story. :) Although the idea wasn't totally original (boy + girl in middle/high school, best friends, realize they're in love, hearts race, love ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I've been working on the same novel for four years!

    Hun, I've been on the same novel for just as long, and I've gotten maybe three crappy pages out. I think my characters just take longer to ferment in my ...

    Feb 20, 2009


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)